Today’s guest on the Sales Vitamin Podcast is Nigel Green, he’s the author of the best selling book Revenue Harvest A Sales Leader’s Almanac For Planning The Perfect Year. Nigel is a sales coach, author and consultant to some of the top organizations in the nation.
As an executive, Nigel has over 15 years of experience leading sales & marketing for Fortune 500 companies. He helps investors, executives and sales leaders of quickly-growing companies eliminate chance and create predictable sales growth. Nigel’s insights have been featured in Business Insider, Thrive Global and Inc. Magazine.
His book Revenue Harvest is one of the most practical and detailed I’ve read on sales planning and management. It gives detailed, practical information you can use immediately to improve your sales teams performance. His analogy of farming and sales results is genius, but simple.
This episode is filled with sales planning information you can implement immediately.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Green’s inspiration for the book.
- The similarities between farming and the selling process.
- The 7 steps of the revenue harvest.
- The power of restoration (resting).
- Account Management vs Territory Assignment.
- The “Fire Yourself” concept.
- Mission – Plan – Vision.
- The “outcome” has to mean more.
- Selling through the pandemic.
- Hiring mistakes and processes.
- The Revenue Harvest One Day Workshop.
- Key sales technology pieces.
- One sales vitamin.